Mstation Games Review
- Advertising in Games
- Ape Escape
- April Fools Notes
- Ashen: N-Gage
- Asphalt Urban GT N-Gage
- Asphalt: 2, Urban GT: N-Gage
- Auto Assault Developer Talks
- Behind the biz curtain
- Brighton Develop
- Bully: a saga of stupid and/or dishonest people
- Call of Duty
- Casual Games?
- E3 the press way
- Feb comments
- Games - Is Sony Over and Out?
- Games DRM: a different world
- Games Market Europe (London)
- Games Murder
- Games and Recession ... and Creativity
- Games at Christmas
- Games: March
- Games: What about retail?
- Games: another year!
- Glimmerati: N-Gage
- Guild Wars Promo
- HDTV: confusing, yes?
- Java Phone Games: X-Files, Robobouncer
- King of Fighters, N-Gage
- King of Fighters, PS2, Ignition
- Mario, Metal Gear Solid, Blinx 2
- Microsoft's Xbox 360: seeing red
- More on the Japanese and Xbox2
- Mums, video games, and gangsta yobs
- N-Gage Civilization
- N-Gage: Colin Mcrae Rally, Codemasters
- N-Gage: Shadowkey, Vir21 Studios
- New Generation Consoles: and the score is ..
- Nokia N-Gage Day
- PC Gaming
- Pathway to Glory: N-Gage
- Requiem of Hell
- Rising Star Games day
- Secondhand games annoy publishers
- Splinter Cell, Chaos Theory
- Tabloid Emotions: UK Games Censorship
- That blu-ray thing
- The Confusion
- The Education of Games
- The Halo Effect
- Tokyo Games Show Thoughts
- X-men Legends, N-Gage
Fri, 01 Apr 2005
Call of Duty
Hmmm, well, here we are in WWII again and it takes me
a little time to figure out who the bad guys are and
then to spot them once I know who they are ... and why
does that dorky guy keep yelling at me to give covering
fire irrespective of whether or not there is any
covering fire? There's no soft intro here. The game
opens and two minutes later I'm toast usually.
Never mind. Practise, practise or that old saw "If at
first you don't succeed ... give up!"
There is a lot of detail here and a lot of stuff to do
including play with up to four players. If this is your
genre then I don't see why you wouldn't like it.